• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3.5v Brewery for Sale (Melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specky85

Reaction score
I am selling my old 3.5v brewery.

It includes stand, electric Hot Liquor Tun with thermocouple, insulated Mash Lauter Tun (set up for easy fly-sparge with a Blichmann Autosparge), HERMS heat-exchanger with stainless coil and thermocouple, Boil Kettle with dip-tube, dual circuit dual PID control box with leads, four ring LPG gas burner, (unopened) high pressure LPG regulator, copper immersion coil.

It's ready to run as a gravity system, you'd need to purchase a pump to run it as a HERMS system.

Works great but needs to go as I built a new 1v system.

$400 ONO, pick up only, Preston (Vic) area, will not seperate. You'll need a van or roof racks to carry the stand.

See photos and notes here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/T76axCuGozUAFh4D9

I am selling my old 3.5v brewery.

It includes stand, electric Hot Liquor Tun with thermocouple, insulated Mash Lauter Tun (set up for easy fly-sparge with a Blichmann Autosparge), HERMS heat-exchanger with stainless coil and thermocouple, Boil Kettle with dip-tube, dual circuit dual PID control box with leads, four ring LPG gas burner, (unopened) high pressure LPG regulator, copper immersion coil.

It's ready to run as a gravity system, you'd need to purchase a pump to run it as a HERMS system.

Works great but needs to go as I built a new 1v system.

$400 ONO, pick up only, Preston (Vic) area, will not seperate. You'll need a van or roof racks to carry the stand.

See photos and notes here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/T76axCuGozUAFh4D9
Wow what a great deal. Im overseas at the minute and not too sure what our bank account will look like when we get back. If this is still available at the end of january please bear me in mind :)

Have a mate that seems keen to go ahead, just checking its a 50 litre set up? If so can u please pm me your number. Ill get him to guve you a shout!

I just tried again, hopefull it worked this time :fingers-crossed:

Hi Specky,
I'm a lurker in the forums - don't have a great deal to say that hasn't already been answered! I can't PM you as I don't think I have posted enough, but I'm interested in buying your setup. I have started a conversation with you. Is that sufficient to get the ball rolling?

The brewery has been sold and was collected this morning.

Back