• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3/4" Ball Valves, Stainless Quick Disconnects,fob Monitors,

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkaos

Reaction score
Hi All,
Have a bunch of gear that came from an old pub that went into receivership. I would like to let it all go for $150 however I am open to offers or trades of corny kegs, QD's,hop blockers, counter flow chillers, plate chillers, gas burners etc or even a mini hi fi setup for the man cave as well. I just want all the gear out of my place to make room for more kegs.

In the photo's you'll see:

5 Cellarbuoy FOB monitors (1 with 1/4" John guest elbow fitting), stainless disconnects on each tail.
2 3/4" Ball valves with ball valve c02 inlets
3 assorted ball valves (unknown size)
6000MM of commercial beer line (14.6mm diam) with 9 stainless disconnect fittings (that connect to the FOB monitors).
2 disconnects with 7.5mm line.
Snap lock beer tap (not from Pub)
2 Beer Fonts(not from pub) I bought these to get the snaplocks. They are standard Andale fittings.

Pickup is from Wahroonga, NSW opposite the F3 on ramp. Posting this stuff would be ok, however there would be extra cost for shipping and handling including the cost of the box.

More pics on the way.

Find yourself a better image dump; that one throws up a bunch of pop-ups, pop-unders and probably pop-overs to; spam central.
DONT OPEN THE PICTURES.
mark

Sorry folks. If you are interested in this gear and want larger photo's, just email [email protected]

PS Mark, Chillout mate, just get a pop up blocker if they bother you that much.

Cheers,
Clint

Going to scrap metal. Cellar buoys in the bin. Shame!

Hi Nev,
I decided to keep the monitors and use them as randall tests. Shoot me a PM if you're keen. Sorry MadMax, I'm going to keep them now as previously mentioned.

Cheers,

Clint

Back