• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2x 0.5um Ss Aeration Stones For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I have two 0.5uM 1/4" barbed Stainless Steel Aeration stones for sale. I grabbed a few extra when I was at morebeer the other week so I'm passing them on to Aussiehomebrewer members who want one. Price is $21 + $4 postage (I'm guessing it wont be anymore than that posted anywhere in Australia, posted in a small padded envelope)-so cost is $25 each delivered.

They are both brand new, unopened and ready to be posted out. This is still $5 cheaper than G&G sell them out of the store and that doesn't include postage if you need it, unfortunately I can't do them any cheaper than that.

Open to the first 2 takers (or one I guess if you want both, if so $4 postage covers both). Just PM me if your interested and we'll go from there.

Cheers guys.

Justin

Justin said:
Hi guys.

I have two 0.5uM 1/4" barbed Stainless Steel Aeration stones for sale. Price is $21 + $4 postage (I'm guessing it wont be anymore than that posted anywhere in Australia, posted in a small padded envelope)-so cost is $25 each delivered.
Nice work Justin ;)

I bought my morebeer 0.5 micron airstone from the local HBS at club prices ($27.50) so you are doing a good deal here - and helping out fellow members of the forum... :D

Cheers,
TL

Ok, all gone. Thanks guys hope they serve you well with vigourous ferments and high attenuation ;)

Just sorry I couldn't bring more stuff back. That was the initial plan for going there. I was going to buy a couple of pumps, couple of CFWC and a few other goodies but they didn't have any in stock. Disappointing. I bought all the aeration stones they had and all the inline filter systems. Most of what they had I simply couldn't get back here on the plane. Oh well. I now have to place a mail order for my goodies-seems silly since I was there last week :angry:.

Cheers and thanks again guys.
Justin

Justin,
I can appreciate your frustration! The anticipation of physically being there would have been enormous - and the disappointment just as bad. :(
I'm hoping to visit my Brother and family in Texas sometime soon - they are a bit over 1 hour's drive away from St. Pats! B)

Cheers,
TL

Back