2nd Birthday Bash

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kabooby - Brilliant news all round!
Next Saturday I can do. :beer:
I'm hoping Frank still has a vessel set aside for me so I can wrap up my brewery too.
Am keen to see what someone else is creating too, I'll catch up with you closer to the date, but if it's OK expect a visit

Next Saturday I wont be here. The "cheese and Kisses" works for flight centre so I will be in the city for their end of year awards night. Free beer and food :beerbang:

When I said Saturday I meant tomorrow. Your still welcome to drop in tomorrow if you want. Just PM me for my details.

If Franko doesn't have a spare vessel for you let me know. I can probably help you out.

Kabooby :)

Im going to be doing some work on the brewery on Sat arvo if any of the Male's want to drop around.

Just let me know

Bugger, I dont finish work till near 4pm tomorrow,means home by about 5.

How late are you working on it till??

Bugger, I dont finish work till near 4pm tomorrow,means home by about 5.

How late are you working on it till??

Going out to dinner at 6:30

May even do some work on Sunday. If so I will give you a call

Twas a great nite on Saturday...cant wait to do something similar again..but prolly round a BBQ next time...

Yep good night had by all from my house.

Thanks very much Linz for doing the yards with the organisation on this one AND putting us up, very much appreciated.

I'll second the bbq idea, it's good to be able to move around during the night and get chatting to all folk. My pork knuckle was pretty hard to get away from for much of the night.

Back