• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

27lt fermzilla

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bbowzky1

Reaction score
Guys I have 1x fermzilla that's still new in box and not being used, no pressure kit, though KL has them in stock.

I know a few people have missed out for a 2nd sale in a row.

So if ya local to Melbourne and can pick up northern suburbs hit me up.

Blimey, thats the second one I have seen for sale before they have even been used, the other had only been washed out with sodium percarbonate. Do they leak or something?

Blimey, thats the second one I have seen for sale before they have even been used, the other had only been washed out with sodium percarbonate. Do they leak or something?

Nah that bloke was unlucky it didn't fit in his fridge :(

I told my missus I wanted two.
So she got me two, but I ment a 55lt and a 27lt haha.
So I wasn't sure I'd use the 2nd 27lt unit, but I've been holding onto it anyway.

Seeing as second shipments now sold out, fgured instead of it just sitting there, as people obviously want them and they missed out, better them using it then it sitting in packaging at my place

Guys I have 1x fermzilla that's still new in box and not being used, no pressure kit, though KL has them in stock.

I know a few people have missed out for a 2nd sale in a row.

So if ya local to Melbourne and can pick up northern suburbs hit me up.
You may attract a buyer if yo put a price on it.

Latest posts

Back