• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

25kg Ale And 25kg Wheat Malt + 40l Ball Lock Rheem Keg +crankenstein M

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkaos

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have decided to stop drinking so much (get healthier, lose the gut etc) and it is working! As a result, I've decided to just use FWK's instead of AG.

Recently bought some malts from Country Brewer, and unpacked them into my storage containers.

They are:

25KG Joe White Ale - Looking for $55
25KG Joe White Wheat - Looking for $60

Also going is my 40L Ball Lock Keg, it's a rheem one (so no hatch, just a screw top). It is fully functional and holds pressure. I'm after $100 for this.

Finally, my crankenstein 1s mill. This has had a couple of hundred kilo of grain through it, run by my electric drill. It has a custom hopper (in the form of a brand new witches hat that holds a couple of kilo of grain at a time.

I bought the mill from Bjorn a while back who had purchased two. Great condition, no problems. Unsure of what to ask for this, please make a reasonable offer.

Pickup is from Wahroonga, weekends or evenings.

I have even more gear, but want to take the time to post photo's etc.

Cheers,

Clint

Never received a PM from you black_labb, unless you have a second account? Have given preference to the guy that sent the PM, apologies.

I forgot to mention, the grain comes in black rectangular storage boxes from bunnings. They have lids that can be locked on to prevent things getting into them. They cost me about 20 bucks each but they're yours with the grain.

Cheers,

Clint

Still had the window open and it didn't send because I hadn't put a subject in, oops. If the other member doesn't get the mill give me a call on the number I (hopefully) just successfully sent you as I'd like to find out a bit more details before making an offer. I'm only local so would be easy.

Thanks

Bugger, have done that before. I've sent him my mobile, if I don't get a call by tommorow evening I'll let you know and we can talk about details.

PM sent about 40L keg

AND purchase of the day goes to....

BOOARGY!!!!

Great kegs, good work mate! I was only moments ago staring at mine in appreciation of its services...

I paid a LOT more than that... still, money well spent LOL

AND purchase of the day goes to....

BOOARGY!!!!

Great kegs, good work mate! I was only moments ago staring at mine in appreciation of its services...

I paid a LOT more than that... still, money well spent LOL
Really Cocko? I'm surprised you paid more, you should check out eBay more often!

It's the new trading post, down the river a couple of clicks.. :beer:

Almost everything gone, just the Joe white Ale left. Don't forget you get the rectangular storage bin valued at $20 when you buy the malt. I will be putting up the extra gear later on today.

Back