• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

~21l Rogue Shakespeare Stout Clone Free/trade

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyleg

Reaction score
So I brewed a clone of the rogue shakespeare stout, out of BYO magazine i think it was.

It was a double batch, of which half i bottled straight after primary, and the other half i racked to a secondary. The FG was 1.021 when i believe from memory the target was 1.016. It was a good beer, although i found it to be slightly too full bodied, (possibly just in my head because of the FG).

Anyway, i have about 21L sitting in a secondary under my desk, which has been sitting in room temperature for the last 2-3 months. I really can't be bothered bottling this batch, so im putting it out there that if anyone would like it they can take it for free or a donation of some sort :p

will just have to arrange racking to a keg or taking the fermenter with you and bringing it back at a later date..

if you need any more info just ask.

cheers
kyle

So I brewed a clone of the rogue shakespeare stout, out of BYO magazine i think it was.

It was a double batch, of which half i bottled straight after primary, and the other half i racked to a secondary. The FG was 1.021 when i believe from memory the target was 1.016. It was a good beer, although i found it to be slightly too full bodied, (possibly just in my head because of the FG).

Anyway, i have about 21L sitting in a secondary under my desk, which has been sitting in room temperature for the last 2-3 months. I really can't be bothered bottling this batch, so im putting it out there that if anyone would like it they can take it for free or a donation of some sort :p

will just have to arrange racking to a keg or taking the fermenter with you and bringing it back at a later date..

if you need any more info just ask.

cheers
kyle cool hows about comen round drinking a few of mine and swap that bad boy into a keg

ah ok, im in osborne park. not really interested in picking it up?

ya I can come round there if you want I will have to bring botted beer though

that's alright mate, if you haven't got any pre bottled don't worry about it. =)

Back