20l Braumeister

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmunny

Reaction score
So the tax return finally came and I managed to con the missus into letting me INVEST in a Braumeister ;) But alas Grain and Grape have run out of the 20 litre's and am all cashed up and excited about chucking on my first scotch ale tonight. Guess not to be... Does anyone know wether anyone else stock's them in Melb's??

So the tax return finally came and I managed to con the missus into letting me INVEST in a Braumeister ;) But alas Grain and Grape have run out of the 20 litre's and am all cashed up and excited about chucking on my first scotch ale tonight. Guess not to be... Does anyone know wether anyone else stock's them in Melb's??

Craftbrewer had one there the other week when I visited. It's only an extra day by courier and you will get it from someone you know will stand behind it should you have any issues.

Craftbrewer had one there the other week when I visited. It's only an extra day by courier and you will get it from someone you know will stand behind it should you have any issues.
Plus if you ask nicely he might even throw in a free "Ford Racing Mug". I think he's got thousands of them he's trying to get rid of. If your a Holden person that wouldn't be seen dead drinking out of one you could always use it to catch the brake fluid with when you bleed your brakes. :lol:

I've sent you a PM.......as apposed to "PM sent"

:super: buy the 50

Latest posts

Back