• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20L braumeister plus ***NEVER USED***

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thursty

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Regrettable sale as I don’t have time for brewing anymore.

Selling my 20L braumeister plus, has never been used only taken out of the box. I don’t need to tell you all how good they are. Comes with the latest computer system and an external heat exchange jacket meaning you won’t have to use a plate chiller or emmersion chiller.

Currently in new condition as I said it has never been used, has just been looking pretty in my garage.

Grain and grape in Melbourne are selling them currently for $2800

I’m looking at selling mine for $2500

Cash on pickup preferred

If interested please contact me on

0439 680 249

For some reason I couldn’t upload pictures but happy to send on request :)

Agree a fine bargain. But a lot of people are strapped for cash this time of year (after Christmas etc).

Maybe if the OP threw in free airlock kittens...

Agree a fine bargain. But a lot of people are strapped for cash this time of year (after Christmas etc).

I’m happy to throw in fermenters and misc brewing equipment. Even have a temperature control fridge that could be up for grabs for the right price!

I’m willing to throw in misc brewing equipment and fermenters. Could even put my temperature controlled fermentation fridge for the right price!!!

If I didn't already have one I would grab it, and actually just had a look on G&G and they are $2900.
So a definite bargain for some one.
I think part of the difficulty is G and G have a 10% off sale (including braumeister) once every 6 months or so. I am sure this is the time many people snap up their Braumeister. Which means you could get a brand new one for 2600 give or take.

Latest posts

Back