• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20l Braumeister For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Howard

Reaction score
With a baby on the way looking at selling my 20l BM. In top working order and yes it makes the perfect wort.

Gold Coast Hinterland $1999.00

ouch, really sucks if it's for purely financial reasons.. gotta do what you gotta do...

But FWIW IMHO if it's just for reasons of you're not going to have time because of bub and stuff like that, I'd strongly urge you reconsider selling, just hold on to it... the initial crazies only last a while and then as time opens up and you have some time back the BM is going to be a great brewing asset... much more hands off than any other set up you could wish for, meaning less time you have to spend actually hovering over or around the brewing process....

Either way I heartily congratulate you on your baby's impending birth and wish you all the best with the sale.

BeerNess said:
ouch, really sucks if it's for purely financial reasons.. gotta do what you gotta do...

But FWIW IMHO if it's just for reasons of you're not going to have time because of bub and stuff like that, I'd strongly urge you reconsider selling, just hold on to it... the initial crazies only last a while and then as time opens up and you have some time back the BM is going to be a great brewing asset... much more hands off than any other set up you could wish for, meaning less time you have to spend actually hovering over or around the brewing process....

Either way I heartily congratulate you on your baby's impending birth and wish you all the best with the sale.
I have to agree with this, you sell that thing and you won't be able to buy another. There's room for babies and brewing.

You can make a nice cot from a cardboard box, some nice grain bag blankets? :lol: ;)

As said above, congratulations kids are a wonderful part of your life.

Batz

Yep. Hang into it if you can. Looks to be very Dad-friendly.

And my daughter is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Congratulations! The crazies DO only last a short time. Put it away for a year and then you'll be very glad you kept it.

Agree with all of the above advice.

If you have a boy maybe one day you can teach him to brew on it.

If you have a girl you won't be able to afford craft beer.

Whatever you decide, congrats.

Agree with the above comments mate. I sold my XB Coupe w/lot when my first babe was on the way. I'll never get another. One of my biggest regrets.

Congrats on the new bub!

How long have you got till the arrival? I got as many brew days in to get stocks up before my little one came along and it wasnt enough :)

All the best for the arrival for all 3 of you :icon_cheers:

You guys are all soft. I've got a 2yo a 5yo and a 7yo. I work (and my wife works) and I stovetop BIAB once a week. And clean the house, and cook all the meals etc. Anyone with one kid has it on easy street. 2 kids and you have to referee the odd fight. 3 kids and you are in trouble, believe me.

I have also recently got my motorcycle going again.

Kids don't stop you living life, they just stop you having a good nights sleep.

I have two girls under five, a 6 day a week job, an established garden that doesnt stop growing, countless friends and family whose cars need fixin, a working wife and a passion for beer. My brewday takes minimum five hours flitting back and forth.
My soft ass would kill for a braumeister.
Bugger it. Cocko's trying to rip you. I'll give you $825 incl delivery.

Edit : too slow. $650!

Thanks for suport guys but at this stage I'm not giving up brewing just giving up the luxury of the BM.

At any case it is for sale in the intrim I will coninue brewing

All there offers are too low, and you shouldnt give up brewing.
Ill buy your kid for $680!

What is it with you Warrandyters and cash?
I'm pulling out. Its yours mate, I cant go any lower.

One of the reasons I went with the BM was so I could be available to attend to the needs of having a baby while the BM mashed the grain.

Let the rig mash the malt while you do whats required of you with the baby and your wife. You will recall that you thought you might regret spending 2.5k on a brewing system and you didnt, not one bit, none of us have.........sell that rig and you will always regret it.

Keep it and if your not going to use it, rent it out for a weekend or a week at a time, there would be heaps of people wanting to use a BM B)

is this sold yet? I am very interested, congrats on the baby!
cromwell123 at Hotmail dot com

Back