My first comp they said it was slightly flat so second comp I did the following and didn't get the same complaint:Cheers, yeah i have the cleaning cap setup already and plently of un-used plastic bottles. could be a goer. so you find you maintain proper carb levels after taking off the cleaner cap and attaching normal plastic bottle cap?
1. Using the carb cap I fill really slowly (1 min per 500ml bottle) there is almost no foam apart from the first 5-10ml into the bottle.
2. When the bottle is full I swap the cap to gas and shake for 30 seconds to add extra carbonation to the bottle.
3. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes in the freezer to calm down.
4. Remove the carb cap, squeeze bottle to remove oxygen from top of bottle (displaced when removing the carb cap + dip tube from bottle) and cap with plastic cap.
5. I then shake again to puff the bottle back out (extra C02 added in step 2 was so I could do this).