2017 Christmas Case Swap at pcqypcqy's - Stanthorpe SEQ 2nd Decemb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully that's done, though if others like me have turned the signatures off in their view then they won't see it. I'll just plug it every few posts.
Hey just to clarify, how do I tell the "house paddock" so I am not parking there. Since the directions say "no parking in the house paddock", I don't think I could spot that.

Hey just to clarify, how do I tell the "house paddock" so I am not parking there. Since the directions say "no parking in the house paddock", I don't think I could spot that.

You'll see when you're there. There'll be signs.

It's the one with the Italian pots of petunias and the guinea pigs running around. I'll be parking as near to the bush as possible - I take it there are trees to pee behind / hang onto while peeing?

Don't forget to put your devices forward one hour and your calendars forward 15 years.

You'll see when you're there. There'll be signs.
Cool, numpties like me need directions.

It's the one with the Italian pots of petunias and the guinea pigs running around. I'll be parking as near to the bush as possible - I take it there are trees to pee behind / hang onto while peeing?

Don't forget to put your devices forward one hour and your calendars forward 15 years.

Got it, watch out for the squeaking fur balls.

Do we need to watch out for guerrillas as we cross the border? Or just hairy-backed homebrewers?

Sorry, something has come up and I can't make the swap. I could send a beer to make numbers if necessary, but I think it would be more fair to guys that can make the effort to make it to the swap. Let me know either way. Gutted I can't make it, as the last

Sorry, something has come up and I can't make the swap. I could send a beer to make numbers if necessary, but I think it would be more fair to guys that can make the effort to make it to the swap. Let me know either way. Gutted I can't make it, as the last

I'd say numbers aren't gonna make the 24 now anyways, so do a beer (speshully if it's as good as last time) and there'll be someone who'll transport it for ya. What side o' Brissie you on?

Thanks for the offer earlier mad Pierre. I’m more than happy to drop my beers off and pick up the swaps obviously. I’m in Bardon Northside, where abouts are u madpierre?

I also can’t seem to edit the google doc to add my name in. :-(

Thanks for the offer earlier mad Pierre. I’m more than happy to drop my beers off and pick up the swaps obviously. I’m in Bardon Northside, where abouts are u madpierre?

I also can’t seem to edit the google doc to add my name in. :-(

Added you to it at spot 11 mate, jujst let me know your beer so can update it....Stafford Htrs is the go. Shoot me a PM when you're ready to drop over.

Yeah, as MP said it's pretty unlikely that we'll have the full 24 so even if you can't make it if you're still keen to be in the actual swap someone can probably take your beers down and back. The closer we are to 24 swapper the better I reckon, more different beers to try. At least then you can console yourself about missing the event by having some of the swap beers, and participating in the tasting thread if you want. :cheers:

Also would be a good idea for guys not in the swap but attending to add themselves to the bottom of the spreadsheet if they want to go in on the $10 communal dinner.

I cant edit the spreadsheet on my mobile but i am still swapping still attending and still want food dammit

Just looking at the spreadsheet, and there are 23 swappers.

I'm about to bottle my Julebryg this afternoon, but could use PETs, to fill in the missing spot? The benefit being that I get to bring home two of everything. ;) Unless anyone else already has a batch in PETs...

Latest posts

Back