*2015 WA Biggo Beer Case Swap*

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The swap is still on though I haven't heard of a date getting set, probably not yet.

I would suggest those swapping email Nev to stay in the loop.

1 Nev - Imperial Dopple Bock
2 Mitch_76
3 Mikey
4 Dent - Eis imperial stout 15%+
5 keifer33
6 danestead - Double IPA
7 Stalking Wilbur - Farmhouse IIPA
8 Rad - Imperial black IPA or Belgian strong ale will see which turns out better
9 Neander - ..Been thinking of doing a double Muddy water again as one of my fuckups tuned out shit hot. Black IIPA.
10 Lukas - will advise
11 Velu- weizenbock
12 Drew9242 - American Barley Wine (should be aged 5 years by the time of the event)

The Belgian Quadruple is almost finished fermenting, sitting at 27deg for those last couple of points
OG 1099 so far 1021 fast ferment test says it can make 1018 so here's hoping

so will probably be bottling on the weekend, since it should be at 10.8% i am torn whether i add some fresh yeast and which yeast to add. Fermented with 1762 it has a tolerance of 12% which will after carbonation will be right up there. Brew like a monk says that they centrifuge add fresh yeast and bottle with the same yeast. Or should i add a neutral yeast & bottle.

Tasting pretty good out of the fermenter, tiny bit sweet but getting rum and raisin out of it. I reckon the carbonation will drop the perceived sweetness a bit and it still has 2 points to go.

(yes this is a copy and paste from the other forum)

Also a copy and paste from the fermentation lounge, my spot is up for grabs

I am unable to join the fermenting lounge.

Signed up but didnt receive activation email.

Big Burtha 8.5% Brown Porter is currenty Mashing out.

You guys need to register your beer on the fermentation lounge as anything on here does not count. Case swap is on the 5th Sept I believe

Also unable to join fermentation lounge, signed up but no return email, the weizenbock is conditioning nicely.

Latest posts

Back