*2015 WA Biggo Beer Case Swap*

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah so many beers to plan/brew so little fermenter space.

Mine's more about time. Haven't brewed in months. Need to get some kegs filled and start brewing this.

I think I'm going to be brewing a lot over the Christmas break.

Hopefully next year is bringing new things that will see me back at home full time. Brews will be flowing.

Seems like I didn't have to wait as long as I thought.

Brews will be flowing next year and I have a starting point for this recipe.

Good times!

StalkingWilbur said:
Seems like I didn't have to wait as long as I thought.
Brews will be flowing next year and I have a starting point for this recipe.
Good times!
Do I sense a localisation of your working time?

You sure do. I'll still be in my current role until late February, but there's an end in sight.

Going to make catching up with people a whole lot easier!

StalkingWilbur said:
You sure do. I'll still be in my current role until late February, but there's an end in sight.

Going to make catching up with people a whole lot easier!
Congrats dude. I will have an extra beer in honor!

I've just added my name for a weizenbock. Should be brewing a version of it this weekend so plenty of time to stuff it up and get it right!
1 Nev - Imperial Dopple Bock
2 Mitch_76
3 Mikey
4 Dent - Eis imperial stout 15%+
5 keifer33
6 danestead - Double IPA
7 Stalking Wilbur - Farmhouse IIPA
8 Rad - ?
9 Neander - ..Been thinking of doing a double Muddy water again as one of my fuckups tuned out shit hot. Black IIPA.
10 Lukas - will advise
11 Velu- weizenbock

Depending on how many swappers you get? And wether you are willing to accept half as 345ml bottles I do have a barley wine that has been maturing for 4 years now.

Drew9242 said:
Depending on how many swappers you get? And wether you are willing to accept half as 345ml bottles I do have a barley wine that has been maturing for 4 years now.
For sure, a 4 year old Barley would be magic :icon_drool2:
12 is the limit on numbers so if you can cover that drop yourself on the list.
Nev

Yeah, I'd definitely be happy receiving a 375mL four year old barley wine for a 750 of whatever I come up with!

Cool I'll have a look next time I'm out at the storage shed. Whenever I crack them with friends they don't appreciate them anyway. So might as well give them to people who do.

Drew9242 said:
Cool I'll have a look next time I'm out at the storage shed. Whenever I crack them with friends they don't appreciate them anyway. So might as well give them to people who do.
I would be happy with a stubbie of this.

As long as people self police their own entries if they're not up to par (I know I will be) then I would prefer 750s. I drink massive beers all the time so I'm not concerned and I also like to share big beers (as Nev is well aware of haha).

Back