2013 W.A. Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gryphon Brewing said:
Hey rig up a water slide, that would be sick.
Sure if you want to appear on the next episode of Jackass - nothing soft to land on at the bottom!

Paddle pool at the bottom and we are sorted. Get this up and running and I might have to find time to make the trip.

I can't help but think this should have been titled "WA Case Swap" or something similar so people don't think it's some brew club they're not part of, or just don't click it because they have no idea what a sandgroper is.

What I'm trying to say is, if no one comes, we should blame jyo.

Thanks, yob!

You may be onto something Krausenhome. OK, I'll PM a mod and ask to have them change the title. Then we can blame Nev if no one comes as he's the one with erectile dysfunction.

I'm interested but will need to confirm closer to the time.

So how does the case swap work? Is it like some sort of secret Santa or do you get to taste and choose? Would be a bit humiliating if your case was the last one left because no one wants it.... not that would happen to me because all of my beers are flawless.

You bring as many bottles are there are attendees. You take home one bottle for each attendee. So you take say 20 bottles of one beer there, and bring 20 bottles of different beers home.

Looking forward to some flawless beer!

O-beer-wan-kenobi said:
I'm interested but will need to confirm closer to the time.

So how does the case swap work? Is it like some sort of secret Santa or do you get to taste and choose? Would be a bit humiliating if your case was the last one left because no one wants it.... not that would happen to me because all of my beers are flawless.
Flawless beers at the case swap , thats a first.
We all remember the dog shit beer from last year :chug: :icon_vomit:

Gryphon Brewing said:
We'll be making yours extra faecal this year..

Gryphon Brewing said:
Flawless beers at the case swap , thats a first.
there were a couple of beers that tasted like poo last year

keifer33 said:
My beer last year was terrible.
Don't worry, I've been keeping a spare bottle of that too for you to enjoy! Bet you can't wait.

If nothing else, we can all get tanked from kegs on the day. There will be something good there even if you have to go through every tap to find it.

If mine doesn't I might have a 3V system up for sale.

1. dent
2. jyo
3. nev
4. keifer33
5. krausenhaus
6. Mitch76
7. Mikey
8. Spoonta
9. stormahead
10 Neanderthal ( if available)

i'd like to put my name in the hat for this get together if pos boys what size bottles you lads using ? i'm using 568ml and 700ml.

Back