2013 W.A. Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kixbooty said:
attachicon.gif
Screenshot_2013-10-05-23-06-34.png
The bloke on the right is obviously his boyfriend .
I bet they polish each others gourds. :unsure:
Nev

That's the spirit, Spoonta! I know you're pretty good with your wood work. :lol:

I'm thinking all this talk of hollowed tree trunks might be turning some away...

1. dent
2. jyo
3. nev
4. keifer33
5. krausenhaus
6. Mitch76
7. Mikey
8. Spoonta

What happened to the 20-odd other people from last year? Is everyone just holding out until they make sure it's not at jyo's house?

Seems some of them aren't so active on AHB anymore. Might have to spread the word for some new blood.

krausenhaus said:
What happened to the 20-odd other people from last year? Is everyone just holding out until they make sure it's not at jyo's house?
So cruel. I always behave on the day!

keifer33 said:
I'm thinking all this talk of hollowed tree trunks might be turning some away...
You may be right, keifer!

dent said:
Seems some of them aren't so active on AHB anymore. Might have to spread the word for some new blood.
Pretty sure there's a bunch of them over at BIABrewer, but they might be organising their own thing..

1. dent
2. jyo
3. nev
4. keifer33
5. krausenhaus
6. Mitch76
7. Mikey
8. Spoonta
9. stormahead

Thanks for the heads up guys, but to be involved in a case swap ... and I could be wrong, it's been a while, But I seem to recall you actually need to brew something.
As my brew system hasn't had the covers pulled off it in near 2yrs, I could put my name down, but the chances of me brewing something in time for December are somewhat slim.
Still got the passion (sort of) but haven't got the time.
Bump me again next year, if I haven't brewed by then, I might have a complete AG system for sale ... along with some rather old malt :icon_drool2:

Won't be able to make it this year either due to time constraints.

krausenhaus said:
Pretty sure there's a bunch of them over at BIABrewer, but they might be organising their own thing..
I'm not a member over there (BIAB?! :ph34r: ). I didn't see any swap action going on though from what I could tell. Maybe you could give them a heads up?

dent said:
I'm not a member over there (BIAB?! :ph34r: ). I didn't see any swap action going on though from what I could tell. Maybe you could give them a heads up?
Me neither, I use a mash tun! I did just see a swap thread for October but it's only a handful of people and they're all members here.

I guess we can just keep posting about gourds to keep this in the recent threads sidebar and hope more people see it.

Or just be happy with the numbers we get as there doesn't appear to be too much interest and it is a late recruitment start this year.
I think there needs to be a definite location asap so brewers can judge its acceptableness or not.

Yeah I guess it isn't too bad to have fewer numbers if people are happy with that - less bottles to fill and I guess many of us wouldn't even need to make a special brew - just sacrifice some of your favourite keg.

As far as location goes it can be locked in at my joint in sunny Bellevue,

Cool as, dent. So we are wearing gourds for...well... just because we can, and crampons for the treacherous terrain?

Back