2013 W.A. Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
Was having a chat with dent and Nev this afternoon over some carrot ale and the case swap (or lack of) came up.

Just looking at gauging the interest here. A possible venue is at dent's house or mine if my good wife agrees...the former option would be preferred!

We were thinking that 15 participants would have to be a minimum.

Saturday 14th or 21st of December would be suitable dates, but what do others think?

There's still time to brew most styles and it would be a shame to see this event go down the gurgler as it's always an awesome day!

Thoughts?

Also, no hazy beers are allowed this year :ph34r:

1. dent
2. jyo
3. nev

I like the idea, but doubt I will be in a position to have beer available by then.

I might come and hang out for the swap though.

Good timing jyo, just sitting here and finishing off the last beer from the last case swap, the Soured Quinoa/Oat/Rye Saison.
I left it as long as I could to let the souring really take hold.

Count me in for the swap, I'll add my name to the list soon

Clinton

Bizier said:
I might come and hang out for the swap though.
I'm pretty sure I still have a 2nd bottle of your funky beer from last year, so you'd better show up for the annual tasting.

Haha. I've still got the sour one from last year. I'm a little scared of it :p

My shed is currently without power thanks to a pool going in and the power running diagonally across my yard for some reason....If I can get that sorted in the next couple of weeks I should be good. No idea what I'll make though. Didn't really do anything "new" this year.

What suburb does dent live in?

Bellevue. No monocle required for entry here.

1. dent
2. jyo
3. nev
4. keifer33

Sounds good I'm in

As a general note, there would also be roughly 8 plus taps of beer + handpump (ale and weather permitting, dunno how nice it would be in summertime) on the go on the day.

Not sure at the moment guys. My brewing has taken a back seat due to some lack lustre brews.

Gryphon Brewing said:
Only 10 posts for the gay stuff to start. When is jyo revealing his outfit for the day?

1. dent
2. jyo
3. nev
4. keifer33
5. krausenhaus

krausenhaus said:
Only 10 posts for the gay stuff to start. When is jyo revealing his outfit for the day?

1. dent
2. jyo
3. nev
4. keifer33
5. krausenhaus
Its only gay if you think that way, :D
I like to think of it as a comfort thing.
Nev

dent said:
I'm pretty sure I still have a 2nd bottle of your funky beer from last year, so you'd better show up for the annual tasting.
Cool, I am pretty sure that PET is not the ultimate medium for this by long measure, so I am interested to see how that goes.

krausenhaus said:

1. dent
2. jyo
3. nev
4. keifer33
5. krausenhaus
Outfit? Dude, it's gonna be hot weather.

krausenhaus said:
I just looked up "wearing a gourd".

I suggest making them compulsory on the day.
Same, mate. I had no idea. Then we could walk around saying "Oh my gourd, it's so hot today."

Screenshot_2013-10-05-23-06-34.png

Latest posts

Back