2012 Wa State Amateur Brewers Competition Is On!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keifer33

Reaction score
As the title suggests the WASABC is on for 2012. All the details are on the website WASABC and the dates suggest your better get brewing quick smart if you haven't already.

I haven't got an affiliation with the Comp so queries should be directed to the contact us on the website.

Cheers, Keifer.

Brewing like a mad man tonight and then the weekend, so should be ready to go!

OK, about to head off for judging at this years comp. Good luck everyone who entered! Hope to post an update later in the day .... *hic*

'Twas a good day. About 100 or so entries which was down on last year. Some standouts from my table was a robust porter and and aussie pale ale (the first beer of the day).

Thanks to all those who organised, acted as stewards and a special thanks to the pro brewers who turned up and gave their time - Dan Turley (formally of Mash) and Justin "Foxy" Fox from Swan. Thanks guys, big ups (whatever that means) for supporting the local homebrew scene. :beer:

'Twas a good day. About 100 or so entries which was down on last year. Some standouts from my table was a robust porter and and aussie pale ale (the first beer of the day).

Thanks to all those who organised, acted as stewards and a special thanks to the pro brewers who turned up and gave their time - Dan Turley (formally of Mash) and Justin "Foxy" Fox from Swan. Thanks guys, big ups (whatever that means) for supporting the local homebrew scene. :beer:

Good to hear things went well WitWonder. Unfortunately without some mass beer bombings from some people and myself not having time to enter, the numbers where bound to be down :p

Hope the organisers have the patience to host again next year and the numbers increase rather than decrease.

moving house and not having a beer i was happy with means i didnt enter. next year for sure!

Fingers crossed that porter belonged to me :p I doubt it though, given how long it took me to decide which category to enter it in.

Latest posts

Back