2012 Oktoberfest Full Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etbandit

Reaction score
2012 Bayside Brewers Okterberfest Full results attached here.

Thank you all for participating and many thanks to all the judges, stewards and helpers for making this years Oktoberfest yet another success.

Congrats to the place getters. Your prizes and score sheets will be posted shortly but please be patient.

A big thank you also goes out to all our sponsors for supporting this event: Hinkinbotham Winery for hosting this event, keg King, Grain & Grape, One Stop Bar Shop, Bintani, and Vicbrew for their generous prizes.

Cheers
Chan.

PS: I was informed that an Oktoberfest entry was picked up along with other AABC entries with the mistaken identity that it was meant for the Nationals. Apologies that this has occurred. We will return your entry and fee when we obtain it from AABC representatives.

View attachment 2012OktoberfestFullResults.pdf

I sent in two entries. Neither are listed in the results summary you attached. I will PM you

I sent in two entries. Neither are listed in the results summary you attached. I will PM you

Well done lads & lassies, very relaxing sunday arvo, I drank so much rauchbier that I stunk of smoke that evening. Will make an effort to go again next year.

will make the effort to have a designated driver next year ;) would have been good to hang about but was greatful to get there when we did.. we got 2 of the last 3 of the Sauerkraut with our whoppin great saussage :ph34r: ..

:beerbang:

Can't seem to access the results but I know hoser, a dirty no chilling, stovetop biabing type, pulled a 1st with a wheat.
Good stuff D.

will make the effort to have a designated driver next year ;) would have been good to hang about but was greatful to get there when we did.. we got 2 of the last 3 of the Sauerkraut with our whoppin great saussage :ph34r: ..

:beerbang:

And I didn't spot you in the crowd Yob...darn!
I am getting the recipe for the Sauerkraut.

And I didn't spot you in the crowd Yob...darn!
I am getting the recipe for the Sauerkraut.

people dont recognise me when Im vertical usually :ph34r: :lol:

SWMBO would be keen for a copy of that recipe when you get it mate :)

He was the small, bearded ranga
Sir you are too kind.. Ive not been called small in a while :p .. he was a bloody big Ranga though...

people dont recognise me when Im vertical usually :ph34r: :lol:

SWMBO would be keen for a copy of that recipe when you get it mate :)

Sir you are too kind.. Ive not been called small in a while :p .. he was a bloody big Ranga though...

I filled his glass at least 10 times, and there were another 3 bar set-ups that i saw him visiting regularly!!! I had a good chat with him and he was a top bloke. ( I wouldn't say if he wasn't though...just in case)

I filled his glass at least 10 times, and there were another 3 bar set-ups that i saw him visiting regularly!!! I had a good chat with him and he was a top bloke. ( I wouldn't say if he wasn't though...just in case)

too funny, the jolly giant left the boys behind the bar to shame, he was like the bearded version of Jaws, twas a dissapointment not to see all the bayside brewers in lederhosen, would have made that jump for the camera photo all the better...there's always next year.

Photos of the judging and the festivities that followed.

Okt1.JPG Okt2.JPG Okt3.jpg Okt4.JPG Okt5.JPG

Latest posts

Back