2012 Nsw Homebrew Comp: Judges & Stewards

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muggus

Case swap whore
Reaction score
Afternoon folks,

The ball is finally rolling for the NSW State Amateur Homebrew Competition.
We, the Hunter United Brewers club, have put our hand up for the 2nd year running to host this event.
Once again it will be hosted at the fantastic Potters Brewery in the beautiful Hunter Valley - who are once again very generous for having us there!
The dates have been set as Friday the 17th and Saturday the 18th of August for judging. Sunday the 19th has also been reserved if need be, but we understand it might be difficult for those who live some distance away to return by Monday.

Once again we're also looking for volunteers to judge and steward the competition. Those particularly with BJCP training and experience would be greatly appreciated.
We're offering accommodation at Potters excellent facilities for those judges who are willing to volunteer their time. Lunch on both days is also catered for.

At this point in time we're probably looking for 6-8 experienced judges to help out.
Stewards, the more the merrier, but I know alot of the HUB members would like to put their hands up for that.

Any queries don't hesitate to send me a PM or an email at [email protected]

I'll be getting a flyer and comp page up within the next couple of days, but if you can help out it would be greatly appreciated. And if last year was anything to go by, it should be good fun too!

Regards
Michael Morgan
HUB Committee

Put my name down for judging/stewarding/ whatever.
Cheers

Put my name down for judging/stewarding/ whatever.
Cheers
Cheers Barry!
Would be honoured to have you judge again. If we can find a Category you're not entered in... :D

Back