2012 Nrl Grand Final

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattC

Reaction score
Who will you be rootin for today and why?

Well as a Manly supporter It couldnt be a worse combo for the GF. As the lesser of two evils at present for me I will be going for the storm (ouch that is so hard to say) just cant bring myself to go for the dogs.

Cheers

Any team that doesn't come from NSW has to be a good team. I lost yesterday but will win today! Caaarn the Storm!

Dogs for me. They have had an outstanding season and deserve it. Hate Melbourne Also.

Go storm!

Got the telly set up on the veranda next to the keg fridge. Life is good.

Why storm? Because I can't stand the bulldogs.

Go the dragons!

Really don't like both sides, still have not recovered from the 99 gf loss to the storm.

And the dogs....well......

would be good to see both the trophies in Sydney though!

Go Storm! The less time the trophy spends in Never Stop Whinging, I'll be happy.

And Dessie's due to lose one, though at least it isn't going to the Northern Beaches.

Well Canberra sucked arse. Hope the Doggies do as well.

Any team that doesn't come from NSW has to be a good team. I lost yesterday but will win today! Caaarn the Storm!

Hell yeah Rowdy, we shall see how much the support the NSW team get from the NSW refs as they sure didn't want a QLD team in the finals.

Go Storm storm.jpg

Sorry Matt :icon_cheers: but the Silvertails are (Historically) only loved by their mothers + a few others. :lol:

Storm & THE QLD CONNECTION to chew the Dog's balls!

Dare I repeat this once again? ------------------- SEVEN IN A ROW :lol: :beer:

Not a doggies fan, but a mate who lost a long horrible fight with cancer 6 weeks ago was a huge fan,

may the doggies win one for him..Hope they have good seats where you are Andy.

wow, didn't even realise storm had any fans, let alone the 3 or 4 above me. doggies for sure, ive been rootin for em since day 1

What's NRL ??

Bribie will give you the gist of it all when he gets down your way warra. He absolutely loves it! dead-set! :icon_cheers:

"Better than aerial ping-pong -- better than soccer -- better than hockey or ANY other winter sport ever played"

His words exactly after a few litres of Midnight Train (If he remembers that is?). :lol:

GO THE STORM + QLD CONNECTIONS! GO YOU GOOD THINGS! :super:

STORM, lets just say I dont like the Bulldogs fan base (re: cant stand them!) Great team with heaps of brilliant players, but its just their supporters.

hope the storm win by a mile. there is no way for the nrl to take it away this time wich will make it so much sweeter.

Couple of snaps from the 2nd half so far...

1__09_30_2012_18_33_13.jpg
2__09_30_2012_18_40_22.jpg
3__09_30_2012_18_42_46.jpg
4__09_30_2012_18_53_30.jpg

Strange world. Sydney wins the AFL & Melbourne wins the NRL.

Back