2011 Close-enough-to-get-to-adelaide Autumn Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Text I got back from Rusty advised he only has 15 longnecks and has cricket grand final this weekend, so I believe he is out. :(

ps - Good luck on the cricket mate!

No worries article edited again.

21 swappers is a pretty good number. I reckon that's a few more than last time.

22 & mostly sunny for Saturday looks good.

Josh, I'm getting a list together of things to bring. I've got chair, glass, swap beer, Stammtish entry (in keg), food, home grown hops for smoking/glass hopping, esky & beer related tshirt. Have I forgotten anything?

Looks like you have thought of everything Hatchy! 22c sounds good! Todays weather is kinda crappy!

I should probably keg my swap beer, eh?

Don't worry - CPBF will make short work of it. Taste from the fermenter was good last time I tried it... and Irish-ish Red Ale. Not going to have time to get the labels up to my usual standard, so it might just be masking tape this time. With any luck I'll have time to whip up some pretzels in the morning, and hopefully we've got dinner sorted between the rest of us.

I haven't decided if I can stay the entire night yet, so is anyone heading Southwards from Ridgehaven (as in towards Grand Junction Road) with a spare seat some time after dinner?

Hey guys,

Looking forward to the swap this weekend, even though my beers craped out an I have no beer to swap.

Any way was just wondering if anyone was bringing a Randall to this swap? Never had a beer out of a Randall before would be interested to try it out.

Cheers.

Leg

sounds like it will be fun,

shame I can not make it this time,

always next one though :)

Hi All,
Sorry for not updating the wiki, I haven't really been keeping on top of my forum-monitoring lately (or my brewing for that matter). I've been otherwise occupied the last couple of months - it's mainly work that is interfering with my internet-browsing time actually (I suppose they ARE paying me to do work for them.....). As Josh posted previously I can't get to this swap because of a mate's wedding. It's been ages since I've caught up with you lot and I must admit I'm gettitng withdrawal symptoms - a 'hop spliff' is much better when passed around........ Anyway, I hope to get my sh!t together soon and host a brewday at my place so hopefully we'll catch up soon. Enjoy the swap!!
Mark (bigholty)

Just been out in the back yard going crazy with the whipper snipper to make it look like i do some gardening every now and then! ;)
got a pine tree the has kinda fallen over but the roots are still in the ground, trying to work out how to get it to stand back up or maybe just get rid of it!
Also might harvest my cascade today. :)

Not wanting to take this :icon_offtopic: too much so I will post this only once.
I will be bringing some products up for a couple of brewers on Saturday.
If any attendees would like something brought up let me know by lunchtime Friday so I can get prepared.
Orders through the store or PM only, don't want this thread turning all business like.
Cheers
Nige

And to add some balance to my last post.
underboob.png

Cheers
Nige

I just had a long hard look at the pic.....And my girlfriend caught me! :(

Latest posts

Back