2011 Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what Saturday suits?

• 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14th

• 21st

• 28th

• Total voters

petesbrew

Lover of Beer
Reaction score
Haven't found a thread for this yet, so here we go.

I just copy/pasted from the 2010 thread. List open for discussion of course.

Lowenbrau for brekky
Lord Nelson
Australian
Harts Pub
Belgian/s
Redoak
Macquarie
Tap House

April or May I guess?

didnt we drop the australian last year?

I haven't been on a pub crawl since uni. Amazing what 2 kids does! (Wouldn't trade them for the world though)
I think I can talk SWMBO into letting me on this one though, it would be nice to meet some NSW brewers espcially from Port Stephens/Newcastle if any are planning the trip.

Lowenbrau for brekky
Lord Nelson
Harts Pub
Belgian/s
Redoak
Macquarie
Tap House

is my suggestion. im thinking early may possibly the 7th or 14th.

Spose I can start a poll. I'll give it a day or so for some more responses... May/june... whatever.
Someone had to start the thread sooner or later :icon_chickcheers:

Venues:
Lowenbrau for brekky
Lord Nelson
Harts Pub
Belgian/s
Redoak
Macquarie
Tap House

optional extras:
King St Brewhouse (out of the way)
Bavarian Bier Cafe (although there was the mention of being evicted a few years back)
Pumphouse (out of the way)

i remember being kicked out for being unfamily like when we were there. great day pete.

That is a good lineup Barls.
I approve.

and Barndillo, we often get a few Newcastle folk coming down for the crawl, namely Les and Schooey.

Count me in at this stage.

no im blaming fatz for being sooooo obvious when looking down the barmaids top.
but yes the father in law was there, sadly he isnt allowed to come anymore after that effort.

no im blaming fatz for being sooooo obvious when looking down the barmaids top.
but yes the father in law was there, sadly he isnt allowed to come anymore after that effort.

from mammary memory young Barls I actually remember being the last to leave the Bav Bier Cafe that day, apologising to the proprietor for the behaviour of my fellow guests .. just to make sure you and Crozdog got away with the glasses you stole.

Early to mid May and I'm in! Still smarting from having to pull out at the last moment last year. Such an occurence will not happen again.

Well done Pete!

from mammary memory young Barls I actually remember being the last to leave the Bav Bier Cafe that day, apologising to the proprietor for the behaviour of my fellow guests .. just to make sure you and Crozdog got away with the glasses you stole.

Early to mid May and I'm in! Still smarting from having to pull out at the last moment last year. Such an occurence will not happen again.

Well done Pete!
Now, how do you add a poll?

I'm not fussed either way, but I'll need to know ASAP so I can book some leave....

Was a great day out last year, will definitely be coming along again...

Early may is cool with me I'll try and make sure that I don't have to work this year

Cheers matho

Early date rejection. The 7th of May is bigbrew2011.jpg

All IBUs will be at Ray's Big Brew Day at Bulli - I urge all non Gongers to contemplate coming down for a great day out. Besides, the next day the 8th May is Mothers Day.

Is't Gerards hop festival the weekend after. No use the 20th, AIBA and alot of folks are out of town.

But, the 28th of May we were looking at holding our Brewers Feast @Hartspub, with a twist on the last one. Will have 18-20 odd beers available ... any need to go elsewhere??

Scotty

here gerards
Paddy's Hop Harvest Festival
Saturday April 30 11am - 5pm
Come along and meet some industry
experts talking all things hops!
New Season hops, home grown hops, new variety
hops, wild hops, wet hopped beers, dry hopped
beers, cask hopped beers and some
genuine hand-pumped hoppy ales.
25 micro brewed beers on tap!
Black Duck Brewery, Ekim Brewing Co., Bad Lands, 4 Pines, Happy Goblin, Hunter Beer Co., Lord Nelson, Mountain Ridge, Mudgee Brewing Co., Murray's Craft Brewing Co., St Peters & Paddy's.
This is a beer festival that
is all about the HOPS!
The only Beer Festival where the man who brewed the
beer..is the man who is pouring the beer!
Local & Regional Handcrafted Beers

so i think we are good for any of the weekends that are up there.

I don't get back into country until around June and i missed out last year because of work.

2009s pub crawl was a great day and i had a lots of fun and beer but thats what its about.

Cant wait to get home it has been way too long ill have to learn how to brew again.

Hope you have a great day enjoy lots of good bears and fun guys.

Back