2009 Tanunda Show Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luka

Reaction score
Ok everyone, after several requests for the full results from last weeks Tanunda Show, here they are.

I thought it better to just start a new topic for the results. With over 113 entries received the show was a great success and show day last Saturday was enjoyed by all. Apologies for taking a little while to post these results, been a busy week. Some entrants did not collect their judging sheets and/or second bottles which I have at my place. Please PM if you wish to arrange a time to pick these up.

Thanks again to all those that helped out with the show, without everyone doing their bit it would not have been possible. Lets make the 2010 show even bigger and better!

Cheers,
Luka

View attachment Tanunda_Show_Full_Results.xls

Ok everyone, after several requests for the full results from last weeks Tanunda Show, here they are.

I thought it better to just start a new topic for the results. With over 113 entries received the show was a great success and show day last Saturday was enjoyed by all. Apologies for taking a little while to post these results, been a busy week. Some entrants did not collect their judging sheets and/or second bottles which I have at my place. Please PM if you wish to arrange a time to pick these up.

Thanks again to all those that helped out with the show, without everyone doing their bit it would not have been possible. Lets make the 2010 show even bigger and better!

Cheers,
Luka

Well done Ken and - Andrew .....shite 41.25 points for a Weizen would like to taste that one.

Screwy

Well done Ken and - Andrew .....shite 41.25 points for a Weizen would like to taste that one.

Screwy

Sorry missed Ben another terrific result for his Ocky at 40.25 for 3rd place, only .75 off the winner well done! Used to visit the Barossa (Nuri) for the wines, might be for the beers in the future :)

To all the first place getters in this years Tanunda Show, homebrew comp, I know there has been significant delays with getting our tankards fromChina, but they have finally arrived and we will get them engraved next week and I'll make personal delivery where possible. Thanks for your patience, its been a long frustrating wait, but we were at least smart enough to order for next year as well.

Cheers all
Luke

Back