2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, im still stuffed after a 3 day bender and hardly any sleep and couldnt be fooked really(might have my 1st beer since the early hrs of Monday morning soon)... Anyhow, you can find the Rest of my photos from the Case swap in this Gallery and this Gallery and in this Gallery are photos of our Recovery Session at Chappo Manor...

Enjoy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

CB :party:

Ok guys, im still stuffed after a 3 day bender and hardly any sleep and couldnt be fooked really(might have my 1st beer since the early hrs of Monday morning soon)... Anyhow, you can find the Rest of my photos from the Case swap in this Gallery and this Gallery and in this Gallery are photos of our Recovery Session at Chappo Manor...

Enjoy...

Thanks CB - some great pics - and the recovery was piss funny! :) Wish I had been there! :super:

I was feeling surprisingly well on Sunday morning, just dog tired, but Bunyip told me I looked terrible. Really pale.
So I had a stout for minerals and stuff. Perked me right up.
Besides which Bunyip looked like he was going to need a drinking buddy again as the Rook was fading fast after his top effort.
Then I discovered a beer I'd missed the night before, so I had one of those too.
Then a couple just cause I was on a roll.
Then it was breaky time so I grabbed an IPA to go with all that greasy bacon and the smoked mushrooms.
Actually, let's just mention those again, the smoked mushrooms, seriously. They were bloody brilliant.

Jlm, happy to impart all the info I can lambic wise.
I'll grab together the links I used and the recipe and some other stuff.
Actually aren't you just down the road somewhere? I can always come round :)
Sorry dear, one of the guys from the swap wants to make a lambic, I have to help...

Enjoy... :lol:
Great photos CB. Love the topless pool party! Man boobarama :lol:

- Snow

Well I have to add my thanks to Mr and Mrs Sqyre for putting an incredible amount of work into the swap. It was a fantastic event with great food and a lot af great beers. It was a great to meet up with a lot of guys and put faces to names. A great first swap for me and I am ready for the next one.

Cheers
Gavo.

One of the best bashes I have ever been to. More thanks to Mr and Mrs Sqyre for the hospitality. Top food, top blokes, top beer. I laughed so hard my throat still hurts. I really wish I had stayed, getting up fresh and bright the next morning enabled me to destroy myself completely the next day!

I'm sure Josh must have taken a hundred pics of me with that huge bloody camera but haven't seen one of my ugly mug yet, in fact I possibly dreamed the whole thing.

Here's some of my faves:

campbellnpig.jpg
Everybody likes a little head.

dirtypipedancing.jpg
No caption required.

nednjay.jpg
Happy Jay being served by Bin Bunyip

randallnfriends.jpg
Randall, I love you.

usualsuspects.jpg
The usual suspects.

One of the best bashes I have ever been to. More thanks to Mr and Mrs Sqyre for the hospitality. Top food, top blokes, top beer. I laughed so hard my throat still hurts. I really wish I had stayed, getting up fresh and bright the next morning enabled me to destroy myself completely the next day!

I'm sure Josh must have taken a hundred pics of me with that huge bloody camera but haven't seen one of my ugly mug yet, in fact I possibly dreamed the whole thing.

Here's some of my faves:

Great pics Henno!

Oh Randall... I am but a fool. Darling I love you. Though you treat me cruel!

Nice one Renae - Missed that on the night - Snow, don't give up your day job mate :p

Cheers Ross

Now now now now... hang on just a minute! I still defend my performance with the caveat that one of my kids had previously bit my harmonica and bent the internal reeds <_< . That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :ph34r:

- Snow.

Latest posts

Back