2008 Hag Xmas Case Swap - Tasting Notes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Les :eek:
Grammatical errors and some strange spelling at 7am. Are you still drunk sir?!? :lol: ;)
I vote that after Murray's, we go to potters, then to Wicked elf, then maybe back to bluetongue, and finish it off at steel river. And to prevent drink driving we can all ride bicycles.
Trent.

Wow I never thought Id see the day when Les violated the written language that is our English. May be his spell checker has crashed for now.

The pub cycle sound great but I think I would need to sleep over night at every second stop and take travellers for the between trips. Maybe we could just wear bike pants and a helmet but go on a bus. :huh:

I think I would die if I saw us all in bike pants.
So,...bike shorts and blindfolds it is! :lol:

My post, dear Trent, was composed under the influence of heavy (self) medication on the previous night and I did not spell check it before posting.
BTW, I reserve the rite to get playful with spelling and/or grammar when the mood strikes. "Laters" is a British colloquialism, of modern times, for farewell. I just Americanised it with a "zed" substitution. I still can't believe that they are teaching school kids to say "Zee". It's just so wrong.
Teach the kids the basics and then let them mess with spelling and structure like I have done. Crikey! :p

Back