• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

$200 Aldi Smokers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DKS

Reaction score
Gas smoker listed for Saturday 1/12/12 $199. No idea of quality or perfomance.
Anybody get one last time?
Daz

I just bought a HARK electric smoker and it is ******* fantastic.
I have heard the also one is good for a cheaper option.

I can not find any mention of it anyone else. Where do you see it listed?

Latest aldi catalogue.

Btw, haven't you got enough shit crammed into that garage?!
There better be space to sit and drink around your house cause I'm coming down there this time :)

I can not find any mention of it anyone else. Where do you see it listed?

I have the latest cattledog from store. From what happened last time I think Qld get the printed version a few days or a week earlier than the Southern states.
Daz

I just bought an offset, first use today, the story

here

My brother in law has one.

Its ok for cold smoking but for hot, he prefers his ugly drum smoker as having a charcoal fire produces a better flavour. Especially when fat drips off meat & lands in the fire.

Latest aldi catalogue.

Btw, haven't you got enough shit crammed into that garage?!
There better be space to sit and drink around your house cause I'm coming down there this time :)

Who said you were invited??
I still have your 5L cider aging. Do you think it is time to bottle it yet?
I have some stout from Bali (with Ginseng etc). Behave yourself and I'll stash it till you get here whenever that is.
We have to do a collaborative brew.

Vic catalogue makes no mention of it and I cannot identify anything other than bike trailers and crap like that
The latest Vic catalogue definitely features these items. Was in my letterbox yesterday. Sorely tempted to get one myself.

If I was getting one I'd have said I was getting one. I'm not getting one.

I really only want one for malt. Seems like overkill.

OH!

I actually was thinking about getting off the net and playing guitar (true story) and couldn't decide which axe (less true story). THANKS FOR THE HELP (you didn't help at all - more of a hindrance, really).

Who said you were invited??
I still have your 5L cider aging. Do you think it is time to bottle it yet?
I have some stout from Bali (with Ginseng etc). Behave yourself and I'll stash it till you get here whenever that is.
We have to do a collaborative brew.
Unbelievable!!

Bottle that thing before it grows horns!!!

Collaborative... Hmnnnnnn. Reckon you'd be up to making an imperial saison? I remember having a bunch of recipes somewhere, a fair few are pretty strong (for) saisons.

^ completely OT

You did no such thing.

Back