20% off Viking Grains

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven @ Home Make It

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi All ,

To make way for our next shipment of grain ( some exciting new lines coming in..but we'll talk about that later ) we are dropping the price of our Viking Grain by 20%. This goes for any grain you buy loose or by the 25kg sack.
We will try & keep enough bags in store to satisfy most customers , bur if you want more than a few full bags then best to call us ( Reservoir store 9460 2777 & Clayton 9574 8222 ) & we can get them in especially for you.

Here is a list of what we have in stock & how much per 25kg bag until we sell out or the offer ends ( 15th April ) .

Pale Ale - $44
Enzyme Malt - $44
Dark Ale - $50
Cara Plus - $55
Cara Plus 10 - $60
Crystal 150 - $60
Crystal 50 - $60
Cookie - $60
Chocolate - $60
Black - $60
Melanoidin - $45

Here is a link to the Viking Malt site if you want to check out the spec. sheets :)

http://www.vikingmalt.com/

Happy Brewing !

Dare I ask how much to ship five sacks to the ACT (postcode 2913)? If the price is right I'll stock up on Pale, with smaller amounts of cara/mela.

Every time I see deals like this I wish I was in Melbourne. $44 a sack for ale malt is better than bulk buy prices on Barrett Burston base malt.

Would love to give the viking malts a crack too.

Enjoy, you southern bastards.

I'm nearly at the end of a sack of Viking Pale Malt, good stuff. I'll be sure to grab another while the deal is on.

i was thinking this was a thread about making viking beer at 20% abv.....

disappointment :(

Will you be getting Wheat and Pilsner in?
Or will i have to request it?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back