• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2 x Mytton Rodd 22L kegs for sale - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jez

Reaction score
Hi,

I have two Mytton Rodd-style 22 litre kegs for sale that need fixing that I've had since 2010. They need refurbing but come with three Mytton Rodd seal refurb kits I bought from OzBrew in 2010 for $14.95 each kit. They are ball lock and as stated will need a clean up - they have sat in my shed since I obtained them in 2010 and are dusty with a small amount of surface rust on the ball lock threads. They look like this:

photo(8).JPG

One of the kegs is missing the gas dip tube. They need a bit of work to get them serviceable but the insides don't appear to be too bad, they just need a clean. I had big plans to fix them up but they've sat in my shed since 2010 and I can't be bothered with them anymore.

I'm looking for $100 for the two and will throw in a Firestone keg, maybe 19 litres (it's slightly shorter than the Mytton Rodds) and someone has removed the posts and put in a pressure gauge and a line out:

photo(9).JPG

Pickup only from Petersham in Sydney.

Cheers, Jez

Latest posts

Back