• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2 x corny kegs for sale- Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
$75 each ONO pick up Dandenong/ Cranny area (lids included)

IMG_2816.JPG

FYI, there are plenty of retailers with used cornys as low as $45 and $65 refurbished (posts, lid, seals etc). Unless your willing to able to give a guarantee that they are in excellent condition I would say your asking price is still too high.

FYI, there are plenty of retailers with used cornys as low as $45 and $65 refurbished (posts, lid, seals etc). Unless your willing to able to give a guarantee that they are in excellent condition I would say your asking price is still too high.
They are in a lot better condition than the secondhand ones Ive heard about and seen for sale from the retailers you mention.
They have new posts and seals as they didnt have proper corny seals on them when I first brought them and I havent really used them much

Last edited:
They are in a lot better condition than the secondhand ones Ive heard about and seen for sale from the retailers you mention.
They have new posts and seals as they didnt have proper corny seals on them when I first brought them and I havent really used them much

You bought them new?

You bought them new?
The kegs? No. The posts and O rings? Yes. They had snaplock fittings and were used for wine when I got them. I havent used them much, hence why Im sellling them.

Latest posts

Back