2 Ring Burner Free To A Good Home - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_HOME_BREW_WALLACE_

Professional Drunken Yahoo!
Reaction score
Hey guys, i am having a bit of a cleanout and i found this:

20120629_091015.jpg

20120629_091027.jpg

It has been sitting in a puddle of muddy water. It HAS worked for me before, if your handy with a wire brush and maybe a set of Oxy tip cleaners I am pretty confident she will fire up after a bit of TLC.

All I ask is a couple of tallies of your finest and it's free to a good home where kittens run freely in airlocks, and infections are just a myth :rolleyes: .

Pick up in Capalaba THIS weekend (30/6/2012 - 1/7/2012)

First PM'er will win.

Cheers.

_wallace_

Hey guys, i am having a bit of a cleanout and i found this:

20120629_091015.jpg

20120629_091027.jpg

It has been sitting in a puddle of muddy water. It HAS worked for me before, if your handy with a wire brush and maybe a set of Oxy tip cleaners I am pretty confident she will fire up after a bit of TLC.

All I ask is a couple of tallies of your finest and it's free to a good home where kittens run freely in airlocks, and infections are just a myth :rolleyes: .

Pick up in Capalaba THIS weekend (30/6/2012 - 1/7/2012)

First PM'er will win.

Cheers.

_wallace_

@everyone.
The logistics are no good for me so it is back up for grabs.

Be sure to post a pic of her :icon_cheers:

Very happy it is going to a good home

Here you go:
Before
Before.jpg

After
After.jpg

Went up to Bunnings today got some Potbelly Black and the gas lines. I fired it up just a couple of minutes ago and I am now concerned about the bottom of my 70L Stainless pot. :unsure:

That will burn back off after a couple of runs :D

I am truely glad to see it didn't take long or much effort to restore it to its former glory. Enjoy!

Back