• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

!2 Kegs - Vb Fridge - Brisbane Nice!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc_ksom

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have not been here for a long time - cant believe I remembered my log in name.

I have not used this set up for a while, I just dont get the time anymore, and really Im happy drinking what ever is on sale, so I am going to sell my home brew set up, it is in like new condition, I have a VB bar fridge that I brought, looks really nice with the gold celi tap out the front, I modified the internal freezer section so it sits on the back wall of the fridge, it fits 2 kegs in the fridge side by side, I also modified the door so I could fit the 2nd keg in there.
The gold celi tap looks very nice out the front of the fridge and I have a regulator and gas lines and disconnects etc (No Co2 bottle)

This little set up has cost me a fair bit, but I am happy to off load it for about $350.00

Will take pics later tonight and upload them if you want I can also send you pics via email or SMS, just sms me or email casey_h75 @hotmail .com

My mobile number is O4 4 7 O 6 3 3 9 4

Regards

Casey Hilton

I almost had a coronary when i saw this post until i realised that it's an excalamation mark in front of the " 2 kegs" and not a 1.

Nearly shat myself....

Either way it's a good price. Shame i live so far away................................from everything.

Either way it's a good price. Shame i live so far away................................from everything.

Same here.

For a VB fridge it looks fairly nice. The misses might let me keep something like that inside. She doesn't let me keep my dirty old keg fridge inside.

Pic of inside. im sorry its so dirty. its been in my shed for a long time, then i moved it to the kitchen area, i really diddnt want to sell it, but I need the money quick, so its gotta go.

lol, i noticed that too big nath, oh well might generate a bit of intrest, lol...

Mattra, looks good for a VB fridge, lol, I love VB as much as XXXX as much as what ever else, if I could make beer as good as any of em, I would be rich I tell ya.. Nah but it does look good I must say, and because you dont need to open the door that much it stays beautifully cold.

casey

View attachment Home_brew_pic_3.bmp

Looks like a bloody good deal, especially if the 2 kegs are included?

Cheers Ross

Hi Ross

You sold me the celi tap years ago, I think its put maybe 4 kegs through it. Needs a clean though, how do you open it up ?

I just need to get my guitar amp out of the repair shop, and well, im straped for cash at the moment, well you know, for NON important things "inverted finger gesture"
I think its cheap, considering the fridge was $250, kegs $120, Celi tap i cant remember what you done them for but was around the $200 mark, there was also a shank thingo to get it through the fridge, gas reg, lines, etc etc

To be honest I liked the beer in the bottle better, but the keg set up was easy.

Casey

Hi . Needs a clean though, how do you open it up ?

you can unscrew just about every piece. Lefty loosey righty tighty. Including the little flow controller knob.
I've got the chrome Celli taps, might give them a clean today, if I do I'll upload a pic of one dismantled.

Hi Liam

Yea I can un screw most things on it but it needs a special tool to undo the guts of it, cheers

Casey

Hi Liam

Yea I can un screw most things on it but it needs a special tool to undo the guts of it, cheers

Casey

only tool required was a butter knife to unscrew the end springy bit. It might be a bit stiff. found heaps of gunk in there ew

IMG_2058.jpg

It's on hold pending payment, cheers guys, I know I will regret it later.

Casey

Hi guys

Luke picked it up this weekend, I think he will enjoy it, cheers

casey

Back