• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2 Fonts, 4 Keg Couplers, 1 Bubbler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zindello

Reaction score
Hi All,

I picked up a heap of equipment from eBay about 3 weeks ago, now that I've had time to go through it there's some stuff that I can't see myself using in the short term, so I'm letting go of it cheap.

The first font is a single tap font with a large thread on it. It is pre-plumbed but can easily be disassembled as the line has been cut. The font is not flooded.
Price: $20

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

The second font is a twin tap font with commercial "quick disconnects?" attached to the fonts. Again it is pre-plumbed but it's very easy to disassemble and re-plumb as the lines have been cut. The font is also not flooded.
Price: $40

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

The 4 keg couplers fit in to two groups:

2 Commercial Keg Couplers with the "ring with 2 slots" on the bit where it goes in to the keg. See the photos for more info.
Price: $10ea

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

1 Commercial Keg Coupler as above with one "quick disconnect' attached
Price: $15

IMG_2148.jpg

1 Commercial Keg Coupler (Guinness) with the "two small barbs" on the bit where it goes in to the keg. This one also has two commercial "quick disconnects?" attached.

IMG_2146.jpg

1 Water fountain bubbler, new in box (box not shown in picture)

IMG_2150.jpg

I am happy to post if you're happy to either pay me via direct bank deposit (preferred) or PayPal. If you need postage then let me know beforehand and I'll let you know what the postage is worth. PM for more information.

Cheers,
Josh

It won't let me edit the original post, it's throwing a "Too many images" error

Pickup is also available from the outer South/Western suburbs of Melbourne.

Back