1st Choice Not Stocking Schneider Weisse Anymore?!?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm/deny?

I'm friggin gutted. This is in qld btw, checked both the valley in bne and cairns city store. No bubblegum! :(

There was only one 1st Choice in Sydney that I know of that used to consistently stock it - Ashfield & only cause the manager there specifically ordered it. I think if other stores cant turn it over quickly, they wont restock it.

Only place I know that stocked them....

At least one I can get to after work!

Got it at my local first choice. Although I did get the last few bottles of Aventenus off the shelf. Plenty of the other two there though. Sippy downs first choice that is.

I ended up getting a giftcard for 1st Choice for a bonus and wow was I disappointed!! I'm usually only shop at Dan Murphs and 1st Choice's range was rubbish in comparison and don't get me started about price, I had to argue to price match on just about everything I bought!

I ended up getting a giftcard for 1st Choice for a bonus and wow was I disappointed!! I'm usually only shop at Dan Murphs and 1st Choice's range was rubbish in comparison and don't get me started about price, I had to argue to price match on just about everything I bought!

+1 agree totally with the lack of craft beer compared to dans. I'm a bit spoiled living about 100m from one

I think it depends on the manager / clientele. Ashfield Syd is reasonable but others are just Lion Nathan / Fosters stockists ... ie sfa Some Vintage Cellars used to be good but now meh ...

Latest posts

Back