• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

1kg Cascade to swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yum beer

Not in the house, you've got a shed..
Reaction score
Just recieved an order in and the supplier has thrown in 1kg of 2012 6.2%AA Cascade pellets.
I dont need them, I have a heap already(way more than I will use in the foreseeable).
Looking to swap all or part of these.
I would really like to get hold of some Bramling Cross, Northdown and Topaz but am open to offers.
Don't really want to get below 500gm in a swap to avoid excessive postage but for the right deal, who knows.
Wouldn't say no to some Czech Saaz Plugs/Flowers.

What the hell sort of supplier "throws in" an entire kilo of hops? :blink: I need to start shopping where you shop!

I'll swap you a pound (450 grams) of 2011 Summit??

slash22000 said:
What the hell sort of supplier "throws in" an entire kilo of hops? :blink: I need to start shopping where you shop!
Don't know if it was a 'bonus' or a mistake, either way good for me.

herbo said:
I'll swap you a pound (450 grams) of 2011 Summit??
Cheers herbo, but no thanks, won't fit into my brew schedule.

I've still got a heap of Saaz plugs, but I won't swap you as I have brewed with them and know they're crap.

I have loads of fuggles and target

Cheers doon, I will think about that offer and get back to you.

Open to any offers.....

Still got 500gm to swap, make me an offer.......

Still have Cascade to swap, let me know if you are interested in a swap or any other ofers.

Back