• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

19 Litre Cornelius Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big d

I have bought two fonts off Kenny and I am pleased azz with them.

You can't go wrong

Batzz

im in no hurry as they are all in my plans for next years move.

cheers
big d

ps thanks for the heads up batz.ive bought taps off ken in the past and can vouch for top service and goods.

As promised - here are the pics of the new kegs being imported in from China.
The relief valve has been changed to an adjustable one.
The lids are bigger than the standard kegs to enable guys with the biggest arms to reach inside for cleaning.
12L 275ml x 280ml = $160 retail
23L 275 ml x 450ml = $200 retail
three_kegs_in_line.jpg
Not as cheap as 2nd hand kegs, but with stocks rapidly running out, a much cheaper alternative than some on the market - The short squat design should enable a keg to be kept in a small bar fridge as well...

What you reckon?

looks good ross i wish i of seen these before i started on my car cause i have no money now, but maybe in the future

Ross said:
The lids are bigger than the standard kegs to enable guys with the biggest arms to reach inside for cleaning.
View attachment 3688
Not as cheap as 2nd hand kegs, but with stocks rapidly running out, a much cheaper alternative than some on the market - The short squat design should enable a keg to be kept in a small bar fridge as well...

What you reckon?
[post="74734"][/post]​

Ooh, shiny. Those look pretty sweet.

So Ross,

What is th eprice on a bulk buy :)

OH MY GOD Ross that photo is turning me on!
They look absolutely awesome although yeah they are pretty $$$ but may be the only option in the near future

Hoops

GMK said:
So Ross,

What is th eprice on a bulk buy :)
[post="74755"][/post]​

i'm way ahead of you kenny - as soon as they arrive i'll be offering something up...

cool keep us informed mate

Ross said:
[post="74734"][/post]​

is that ml or mm ?
im being lazy but they look more squat than a normal ball lock. how does it compare size wise to a corny keg ?

cheers

nb - VERY shiny :)

the 23 litre one is perfect size for a brew no need to bottle a few stubbies

redbeard said:
Ross said:
[post="74734"][/post]​

is that ml or mm ?
im being lazy but they look more squat than a normal ball lock. how does it compare size wise to a corny keg ?

cheers

nb - VERY shiny :)
[post="74793"][/post]​

Whoops, mm - shorter & wider than a corny...

Hey Ross,

Did you see the sign for the kegs they have hanging above the counter at the HBS :D made me want to buy one :lol:

Ross said:
View attachment 3688

What you reckon?
[post="74734"][/post]​

AHA!!
So this is what happens to all those kegs mchitea always says are going to china.
Looks like they are "rebirthed" :lol:

Serioulsy though Ross.
They look cool as. Will these be available long term or just for a while?
Would be nice to get some. (and i dont even keg yet)

johnno

johnno

Jye,

must admit, took me a while to notice what she was selling :D...

Johhno,

They will be long term all things being equal, my local hbs is the sole distributor for Australia...

my local hbs is the sole distributor for Australia...

I would also like to brag about this being my local HBS.

Can't wait to get a 12L keg, I can just imagine now turning up to a party with that nice shinny thing B)

Just about ready to get a regular carlton keg and have the lid from a post mix keg fitted to the top and have it reduced to around 23ltrs.

Once these kegs are in I think it might be a good buy, just depending on the final price on them as apposed to converting one myself..

be very nice if that price comes down........ill spend $100 for a new keg, oposed to $50 for a second hand....but for $200, thats 4 second hand kegs....and if most ppl are like me, i couldent just buy1 ill have to get a pidgeon pair....so thats $400 or 8 second hand kegs....mmmm 8 more kegs

oh.....and they still look sexy

Latest posts

Back