• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

18 Gallon Keg For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jez

Reaction score
I have an 18 gallon keg for sale that I got secondhand from a winery. It's in good condition and isn't the one with a bung in side - just a hole in the top like a regular keg where the spear has been removed long ago (I don't have the spear). It's ready to have the top cut off & become an 80 litre (or so) kettle.

It can be yours for $50, is pickup only from either Panania or Lilyfield in Sydney, NSW and send me a PM if you are keen.

Jez

I have an 18 gallon keg for sale that I got secondhand from a winery. It's in good condition and isn't the one with a bung in side - just a hole in the top like a regular keg where the spear has been removed long ago (I don't have the spear). It's ready to have the top cut off & become an 80 litre (or so) kettle.

It can be yours for $50, is pickup only from either Panania or Lilyfield in Sydney, NSW and send me a PM if you are keen.

Jez

dman, why is this in the wrong state, someone should jump all over the kegs you have listed.

PM Sent

Jez

dman, why is this in the wrong state, someone should jump all over the kegs you have listed.

Not wrong state, wrong side of the country. Hope she goes to a good home.

Drew

Im totally searching for an 18 gallon keg if anyone out there has one and is thinking about selling.

Cheers,
sim

gday brewers

..... unfortunately i dont have the tools (or access to the tools) to modify this keg & to be honest its probably a little big for my needs anyway, going for a 40-50lt pot instead for BIAB - so its up for sale again (sorry Jez) and hopefully this time it will find a good home. same price, $50. im on the central coast of NSW but happy to meet around Sydney (depending on location) if you cant get up here...
Send me a PM if your interested.

Latest posts

Back