• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

100L micro brewery system

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Hophaus

Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering if anyone has had experience with a system like this or similar. If so Pro and Cons of using a system would be much appreciated.

Dan Pratt

Reaction score
How much are they asking for a system like that?

SBOB

Reaction score
Pro
Shiny and you're mates will be jealous
Cons
Most likely the price :)

Mardoo

Noob What Craps On A Bit
Reaction score
Husky builds things like that! Unfortunately I can't really answer your questions. Be a lot of coin for a 100L brew system.

Process repeatability would be one of the main advantages.

Weizguy

Barley Bomber
Reaction score
No experience, sorry.
Loads of respect for your first post though, especially if you're thinking of buying that brew system.

Lethaldog

Reaction score
It's crap, give it to me and I'll get rid of it for you[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] nah looks cool I would say pros would be as Mardoo said and ease of use, cons for me would be size and weight of the unit, all my primitive gear packs up nice and neat under my bench!

bradsbrew

Who's up for a pint?
Reaction score
Les the Weizguy said:
No experience, sorry.
Loads of respect for your first post though, especially if you're thinking of buying that brew system.
Or the manufacturer?

Latest posts