10 Gushers From Carton Of Amber Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisey

Reaction score
Hey all,

Anyone one else having problems? my f***ing desk and keyboard have worn fuckin beer for the 10th time today. Its starting to piss me off...

Cheers
Wisey

10 beers and its not 11.30 yet, shiiiit.

I had a few lat night, and no problems. In fact, it was so good im brewing something similar on tuesday. I thought i could tast and smell aromatic malt in there, mmmmmm.

id say if you have a problem let them know and im sure you will be looked after.

I remember as a kid finding a empty sealed pack of twisties in ane ofthose multi packs. I posted it back to smiths and a couple weeks later a rep showed up with about 500 packets of chips...... he just emptied his stationwagon on our driveway and said.... "there you go sonny" and drove off

True story.

Try finding a contact email and send them a polite email detailing your un happiness.

cheers

Sunday is my only day off..... How can I do a carton if I dont start early???

Hehe, mowed the lawns, packed the dishwasher...... I can do whatever I like :)

Roger that, just opened another and it sprogged all over me

Tony is on the money.
Its amazing how much free stuff you can get , just by sending a polite email, or phone call just detailing your experience
without condeming them.

I do it when ever i am not satisfied and am usually looked after.

we got some nappies.... cheaper ones ...... and they leaked.

We sent them a letter saying they leaked and here are 2 from the pack for testing.

We got sent about $100 worth of top notch huggies nappies and a letter saying..... here try our more upmarket brand nappie.

:)

They are chilled mate.

Its disappoint as I thought rather then have some cats piss xxxx gold, ill go something that will tingle my buds.

Especially coming from LC Pale Ale last week........

Email time...... Well maybe tomorrow, I'm not in any state to type an email..... its taken me half an hour for this post....

Back