1" Shaft To Beer Line Adapter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyleg

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently purchased all my gear for my keg fridge :beerbang: but didn't realise that my beer line wouldn't connect straight into the back of the shaft that i purchased.

Beer line

Shank

I saw this and this but the latter is 'not available' and im not sure either will fit, as i think the shank thickness is 1"

can any one point me in the direction? I have searched but have failed, and time is of the essence.

thanks ahb

Hi all,

I recently purchased all my gear for my keg fridge :beerbang: but didn't realise that my beer line wouldn't connect straight into the back of the shaft that i purchased.

Beer line

Shank

I saw this and this but the latter is 'not available' and im not sure either will fit, as i think the shank thickness is 1"

can any one point me in the direction? I have searched but have failed, and time is of the essence.

thanks ahb
Bring the shank over, I have the first this but not the second.
Nev

Hey Kyle,

I have a spare shank adapter but it's more than likely not what you're after. It's like the one in this picture, and the barb has a 90 degree bend.

It's not a 1" adapter - I measured the threaded shank and that's more like 21-22mm. Also, the barb is quite big (like 9mm or something like that) designed to suit whatever huge beer line they provide with the ebay kegerators. I'd say you'd have trouble getting the line on it.

Still, I'm happy for you to try it and take it if it fits. PM me if you want it.

Back