1/2" Camlock Fittings Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammo7

Reaction score
Hey all.
I have been able to source 1/2" Camlock fittings at a cheaper price than I could get the brass fittings from bunnings.
They are 316 stainless steel. I'll have to confirm if they are BSP or NPT.

Prices are:
Type A: $4.75
Type B: $6.75
Type C: $7.83
Type D: $7.83
Type E: $5.40
Type F: $6.88
fittings.JPG
Type DC: $6.48
Type DP: $4.32
caps.JPG
All prices are each, plus gst.

I will be placing my order Monday the 16th April,
I can also ship to the following locations;
Vic: Clayton and Derrimut
NSW: Wetherill Park, Sydney and Cameron Park, Newcastle
ACT: Fyshwick
QLD: Ashmore and Richlands
NT: Darwin East Arm
WA: Welshpool
SA: Salisbury South.

I would prefer to send all the fittings to the Branch in each location, then have someone nominate themselves as a 'champion' and divvy them up.
Also more than happy to put into satchels and post them off at cost price.

Cheers,
Matt.

Do you know if they have a brand-name imprinted on them and/or if they are compatible with Camlocks that have been purchased previously/elsewhere?

is there a limit (max) on order and any shipping cost if sent to "pickup branch"

Wolfy. Will find out tomorrow what the brand is, also will pop the question about what they are compatible with.

Maheel. Not sure on the purchase limit, will also enqire tomorrow.
There will be no limit to what I send to the branches.

Cheers

I'll be in on this, I just need to sort out what I need and will probably get that done tonight. Will go for the option of having you post it out for me though and will just add the extra for postage.

Good bulk buy, quite different.

If they are compatible with the ones beerbelly sells then I'll definitely be in for a few to Brisbane.

1. Hammo, 6xE, 4xB, 2xA
2. Maheel 8 x A and 8 X C (happy to be QLD brisbane helper (Richlands) if needed)

thanks for sharing

ooh I could ditch the brass bunnings fitting and move to stainless.... just got to work out wtf I would need,

Hey all.
There is no limit as to what we can get.
They are all BSP threads
They are Hi Lock brand.
I hope this helps

1. Hammo, 6xE, 4xB, 2xA
2. Maheel 8 x A and 8 X C (happy to be QLD brisbane helper (Richlands) if needed)
3. Mario 3 x C and 3 x F can pick up from Clayton.
Thanks Cheers Mario

1. Hammo, 6xE, 4xB, 2xA
3. Mario 3 x C and 3 x F can pick up from Clayton.
4. 2much2spend 3 x F, 2 x C and 3 x DC pick up from Derrimut

likewise... this has come at exactly the wrong time for me :( with the Grain BB and me running short on dex, caps, spec grains, yeast, etc...

I just wont be able to live the dream this time round..

sigh...

I'll be ordering on behalf of some Corio Bay Brewers as well, this is my order so far:

Type A : 1
Type C : 5
Type D : 1
Type E : 3
Type F : 4

Total "bits" : 14
Total Price : $95.45

As I get orders from the CBB'ers, I'll update this by reposting new totals. When is cut off for placing the order?

Just tried to edit my post for those who missed the +GST bit. as the GST really doesn't apply as I wont be handing out invoices.

Type A: $5.23
Type B: $7.43
Type C: $8.61
Type D: $8.61
Type E: $5.94
Type F: $7.57
Type DC $7.13
Type DP $4.75

Sorry if this causes any issues, but they still work out to be pretty cheap.

Cut off point will be Thursday 11th, I'll shoot out bank details to those who have confirmed orders and place the order on Monday 16th. I should be posting them out on Tuesday 17th.

I can also get most other stainless fittings, but this is primarily for the camlocks as I need them relatively quick I was going to order mine 2 days ago, but I thought I'd better share!
I'll see of I can get a price list, but most of the other prices are similar to sponsors prices. For example, a male barb is $7.00, a 1/2" tube to 1/2" tube union is a massive $41.80.

1. Hammo, 6xE, 4xB, 2xA
3. Mario 2 x C and 2 x F can pick up from Clayton.
Just changed my 2 of each.
Thanks cheers Mario

have removed my post as i didnt read it as Aussie sourced camlocks.sorry

SCum

Back